The new way to kill mold and keep it from coming back.
Serving Central NJ, Cherry Hill, Woodbridge, Toms River
When a home or other structure has standing water or chronic indoor humidity problems, mold inevitably follows. And once mold forms, it spreads quickly. Microscopic airborne mold spores travel on air currents reattach elsewhere, growing into ever-expanding colonies. Indoor mold can cause extensive property damage and degrades indoor air quality, triggering serious health and respiratory issues.
Mold growth in crawl space due to high humidity.
Mold is a type of fungus that is present everywhere, indoors and outdoors and is essential to our eco-system. Mold is nature's recycling system that breaks down dead organic matter like rotting trees into simpler compounds.
With mold, location matters. The mold that exists in the soil and trees outside your home is not a concern. However, indoor mold - mold growing inside our homes and buildings -- can cause adverse health effects and property damage. Indoor mold is potentially dangerous and must be removed. In addition to health issues and property damage, indoor mold growth is also a sure sign that there is a water or moisture problem that must be identified and fixed. Mold is a symptom of a water problem!
High indoor humidity levels are a problem in New Jersey. Once indoor relative humidity rises above 60%, there is a high risk of mold growth. We commonly find chronically high humidity in hot and humid basements, crawl spaces, and attics. Hygrometers (humidity meters) are inexpensive devices that provide accurate measurements of indoor relative humidity levels. The CDC recommends humidity levels be kept below 50%.
If conditions are right, mold can begin to grow in as little as 24-48 hours.
It costs nothing for peace of mind.
We will come out and thoroughly investigate any areas in question. For free.Get a FREE Quote!
our service area