The new way to kill mold and keep it from coming back.
Serving Central NJ, Middletown, Woodbridge, Toms River
When mold spores are present in a home, they can present hazardous health risks to humans after prolonged exposure. The most common health problem is an allergic reaction. Other problems are respiratory and/or immune system responses such as respiratory symptoms and infections, aggravation of asthma, hypersensitivity pneumonitis (an immune system disorder that affects the lungs), and allergic fungal sinusitis (inflaming of the mucous lines in the nose). A person's reaction to mold depends on their sensitivity and other health conditions, the amount of mold present, length of exposure, and the type of mold or mold products.
Some molds also produce mycotoxins, which can pose serious health risks to humans and animals. Exposure to high levels of mycotoxins can lead to neurological problems and in some cases death. Infants may develop respiratory symptoms as a result of exposure to Penicillium, which is a certain type of fungal mold.
our service area