The new way to kill mold and keep it from coming back.
Serving Central NJ, Middletown, Woodbridge, Toms River
This den ceiling was a high 17-foot ceiling. Standard homes have 8 to 9 foot ceilings, and a 10-foot ceiling is considered generous. So, while a 17-foot ceiling impressively opens up a room's spaciousness, it did make our mold treatment a bit more challenging. Of course, we were up to the job and our mold crew routinely deals with mold growth in hard-to-reach locations. It may take a little more time, but we get the job done.
This home had a large area of mold from the roof leak.
We treated the mold with an antimicrobial (MAPS 1) followed by a patented sealant (MAPS 2) that encapsulates the mold and kills it at the cellular level, rendering it inert, harmless, and nonallergenic.
With the mold destroyed, we then wiped down any visible mold growth. The residue from mold is staining from the mold's enzymes. As long as the staining is not too deep, we can wipe off all or most of the mold stains.
Here, we were able to get a majority of the staining off. Since no building materials had a loss of structural integrity, we were able to directly treat the mold in less than a day. Much to the relief of these homeowners, there was no need for a massive tear-out and renovation project. With are mold treatment process, getting rid of mold need not turn into a major, disruptive event for a homeowner.
Any water intrusion event can trigger mold growth. For these Millstone Township, NJ homeowners, a roof leak caused extensive mold growth on the ceiling in their den.
our service area