After mold treatment in Spring Lake
Since the mold growth was in a non-living area of the home, the homeowner did not want us to perform the additional, time-consuming process of manually wiping down visible mold stains. Mold stains are a byproduct of mold growth and are not a health concern. Mold stains are purely cosmetic, but when there is mold growth in living areas of the home, the staining is unsightly and homeowners often elect to have it removed.
With the clean-out of the animal waste and mold, the attic was now safe and usable. Before we did our work, the attic would not have been safe to use, even just for storage. It is a serious health risk to be in an enclosed area with either animal wastes or mold growth.